09 December 2006

fuck you, Julia: the fish: dead: the chair: broken

it could be my period, or the fact that I got off of work from my longest slowest day half an hour ago.


it could be, that might be the reason that I feel so lonely and listening to alison talk about her boyfriend all day didn't help. it could be the reason that I can't complete a fucking sentence and I just feel like crying because , like everyone else I am: wanting someone to love them for who they are.


I get sick inside every time I think of all of these pretty girls who are really ugly inside and everyone wants them and everyone wants to be with them and yeah: that's life, right? well, I'm bitching about how life isn't fair again. I know. Nonetheless; the fish are dead and the chair is broken. I'm sick of these beauty queens and how the people I love are always in love with beauty queens and even if they love me it isn't going to make me pretty and perfect and skinny. It isn't going to make me them, and they'll always compare it because

fuck.



I'm not saying what I'm thinking about because it is too much deeply seeded shit that I should deal with but can't.

You know those things?


You just can't deal with it.

It's not that you don't know how, because you do. But you don't want to. You do want to but wanting to is not enough to actually deal with the thing.



And that's this.






I hate it that every time a man sings a song about loving a woman he talks about what she looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment