I've been trying to avoid this, because I don't want to say things that aren't true.
This won't be long, I'm at the library.
Living here is really showing me just how much stress I can take, and just how happy I can be. I'm ecstatic. The past few days have been the best of my life for no apparent reason. Routine. Pigeons in the park, Starbucks, "Legendary service", fuck them. Keep looking. Don't settle. Walk faster. See everything. I have...
I realized the ora or the energy or the feeling of the city the other day, I'm not in Kansas anymore. Living here is so much different from just existing here.
It's hard. Not many friends, stress about how I'm going to find money and how I'm going to go to school. What do I want to be when I grow up?
I'm still not quite sure.
I feel good though. I know it will work out, if not here, then somewhere. Life really isn't that difficult afterall. Life, in general. People become lazy and impatient and wonder why nothing ever happens for them, why life isn't as idealistic at they imagine. Mine is as idealistic as I imagined, almost. It is getting there. I don't enjoy listening to Thomas's bitching, and I hate sleeping on that uncomfortable couch, but
those things are so trivial that it doesn't matter.
I'm not riding the trainwreck anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment