31 August 2007

G: 24 8 2007, T: 30 8 2007

Grass is Greener Complex
If I were to tell you, Dear
that the Grass is greener
right here,
Would you marry me
to a Riddle or a Maxim
that I might hold, Dear?
A Deer and A Doe
are in the middle of a Prarie,
with a hammer and the Nazarene
so is their Grass green?
A merman stubs his toe
on the Glass of broken wine-glasses,
sucking at the sore scene
is his Grass green?
"I bought a handsom bottle of breakfast wine from the corner store,"
and "Tip," says god
the Wine is gone--
cradled in the Hands of Raw
Picked and Peddled his way
to Jaru-Salem, Mass.
There He stood before me in
line,
Small talk about the Rainy Day.
The last question I have for you, Lord Gray,
Is your grass green beneath the earth in the Rain?








A Timeline of Reluctance

Her leaves stare through the window of the classroom, like perverts peeking on me in the shower:
So curious of what time it is.
Nestled in her rather stiff and uninviting crevice,
I love this lady, Tree!
Does she love me?
I don't think so, afterall I am like them
I shit, take, and pillage her Dear Soul
with carcinogens and a Cancerous
Will not to feel guilt.

She is so cool
solitary
anorexic, but I- the opposite-
(Am I her Yin?) No.
Displeased with this snug societal gluttony,
I wish I could just stand and shake my fist!
or yet
wish things were different
here in her Home.

It isn't difficult to see my part
in her disfunctional family.
Some accusatory daughter,
"What Time did you get Home last night?"

As I slept warm in my bed.

1 comment:

  1. The images mingling in between my ears are to initiate manifestation by the third week of this month at the latest.
    Oh to be together and talk constructively as we have before.
    This time I'm serious.
    I'm making my paper trail in spite of my unemployment. To spite it.
    Joy is in me.

    I Love You.

    ReplyDelete