27 March 2008

Strongly Agree (1), Agree (2), Disagree (3), Strongly Disagree (4)

this is a short one I wrote on the bus the other day. I still haven't written about the amazing time Dan and I had in the forest, but...maybe later.



Wal Mart smiles glaring through concrete block,
Impervious surfaces reject the crimson
teardrops of Old Growth Treemen
and la victime lies that she's a freeman
who just suddenly realized "God's Divine Plan".

God's flesh is wrapped around spongeform steaks
packaged air-tight with double sided tape.

Do you know why the zooed owl hoos?
He's calm and relentless and a little out of tune,
because they're feeding him leftovers and they've clipped his wings..............

[to be continued if I even think about it ever again]

I also have to upload this doodle onto LJ because Lisa Li (lesbian, boy-like, very yellow Asian girl in my womens studies class that I have a mild crush on) said she liked it. Hmmmmm.
Seriously now, could they (spea) bore me any more than this???

No comments:

Post a Comment