I think of you ALWAYS and especially lately. It isn't 2 1/2 glasses of wine and a car ride in the back seat. I feel it all in my chest and abdomen-- anxiety.
2 more weeks til I see you. I want to hold you and cry and look deep into the river water of what never was and never will be and melt like ice into your beating heart. You act like you don't like anything nothing brings you pleaure, you can keep on pretending for the rest of your life, but let it be known here and now that I know that it's mutual and that you're anxious for it too.
I've done this before. Seems like every second of every day.
Never was and never will be but nevertheless special because it's lived in my heart for [how many?] years now and before that you were prince charming, my dream boy and after that and always my love for you is eternal (possibly self-mutilating, foolish, and to a degree unrequited).
You don't want anyone to make observations (permanent and with conviction) about you because you think you'll lose you you want to own you.
Thinking of you turns me into a star-- disconnected, dead, admired by billions, acknowledging none.
No comments:
Post a Comment