For all my CA friends and all my CA ex's.
I.
Drunk and keep catching you gazing at me,
you catch me gazing at you
and a smile is exchanged
a gin is ordered, sent to me.
I’m drinking the gin, thinking of you
and I look over to match your gaze once more—
staring down at your phone.
Wouldn’t look back up at me.
We met, fell in love, and broke up
in a one hour drunk love affair.
II.
To be 15 & fall in love w you again.
1st love of my life offed himself
after we chased Tullamore Dew
down a bad tunnel.
III.
Why fight genetics?
Mom was a CA (Canadian Mist),
both grandmas & grandpas (more likker).
So, fuck it. Where's the vodvod?
Komchatka $10/plastic handle
in a cup that says ‘Cup.’
Lip (from Shameless)= #1 love, future CA.
I thought T.V. & love & football &
cheap beer & Hamburger Helper &
love (lol) & life (el oh el) were evil...
when I thought life had value.
Does anything matter?
I guess the question to us is: what doesn't matter?
And that's why we're CA.
Or that's why I’m a CA.
Why are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment