I'm not sure what to think about this whole thing. It really doesn't feel permanent at all. It feels like, hey, I'll be home in a couple of days... when I know in reality that is not going to happen. My last few days with T.S. were... I don't even know how to describe it. They made me not want to leave at all.
Needless to say, the fantasies of Michael have been replaced. Not really replaced, but they're kind of competing with these others as of now. I'm really hoping to get a job at this trendy diner by my house that's open 24 hours a day. And I'm going to start looking for a library and checking out the scene here in the Bend pretty soon. I'll also check out the train system, and maybe go to Chicago for a day or something. I don't know. I think I'm just really trying to keep my mind occupied, and it's quite difficult. This city is not at all what I want it to be. For being just a mini-Chicago, it should be more....ummm, hip? Is that the word?
I really need to figure out this camera situation also. That will give me something else to do.
I'm not at all unhappy, just missing You.
No comments:
Post a Comment