05 August 2006

muse

okay this is what is going on with pumpkin spoon, that stalker-chic girl:

  • applying to RISD and some other places
  • working on my portfolio of course
  • quit my old job and now I have a new job at the zoo
  • haven't been sleeping much, summer insomnia, so I've been studying and reading, thinking about things to incorporate into my art, taking pictures, thinking about the issues and problems I have had/ am having in life and pondering different solutions to these such dilemmas
  • doing spiritual exercises as much as possible what with the idealization of M haunting my mind and soul
  • looking inside; continuing to search for truths within a girl whose entire perception of life is loosely based on nothing (lies).
reading:

Jean-Paul Sartre's Essays in Existentialism

Kerouac's Big Sur (yes, still)

Deliberate Prose/ Selected Essays 1952-1995/ Allen Ginsberg, Edited by Bill Morgan

studying:

Egon Schiele Drawings and Watercolors by Jane Kallir

The Origin of the Gods: A Psychoanalytical Study of Greek Theogonic Myth

may i feel said he poem by E.E. Cunnings; paintings by Marc Chagall

Lucian Freud paintings

Lawrence Ferlinghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment