as the autumnal equinox grows nearer, I wonder more and more about what the coming year will hold. I really don't want to idealize everything down the hill of hopelessness. at night before I sleep, I try not to picture the way that things will be... I plan, and I really hope that just hoping is enough, because it is all I can seem to do anymore. I can say every night to myself that, tomorrow, I will try to rise above whatever today's shortcomings were, but the only way to really know whether the catalyst for them has disappeared is to wake up in the morning and let time tell.
He really was right when he said that "Only time will tell," but in more ways than he could ever possibly know. I always had a million questions, and the answer to them was always just this simple. Now that I have it, does that stop depression from coming over me? Does it make me love him any less? Or become more patient? No, no, no.
No comments:
Post a Comment