11 October 2006

my dream began in a victorian house of some sort and I remember being kind of rich and I was going off to travel and a man that was somehow my mom's friend, with a motorcycle, handed me something-- some kind of business card or wallet-- and said that if I ever needed anything at all that he would make sure I had it.

I woke up and thought about astral projecting but went back to sleep and continued my dream.

I remember being in a house with these 2 hippies a boxy little crap house with green or blue paint chipping off of the walls. I met them, I don't know how, but it was in Nantucket, which in the dream and maybe in life, is a city in Rhode Island near Providence.

The female hippie gave me a pap smear.

I remember thinking about asking them if I could just live there, thinking about how close to m it was.

I went to the library and I was standing on the second or third floor looking down onto the ground level and I saw a very abstract, far-away michael standing by some sort of fountain while a bunch of other people, scattered, were trying to make their way to see something in the sky.
I tried to go very quickly to see michael but I came to this hole in the floor that was covered over with a very flimsy curtain and there was another kid just standing on the thing. I remember when I walked out onto it, I got really afraid that I was going to fall, and there was a security guard standing there and I asked him if he could lead me to another way out...
he led me to this ramp made out of a rock like material.

I can't remember any more right now, but if I do later I'll post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment