Fragments:
1.
The potential energy.
Potential to move seas,
by wind
with driftwood.
You have the potential
to create
a universe
of ideas with nothing at hand
but your own two hands
and anythingness, nothingness.
~
Back then, when the grey vibrating,
we lived in for hours
fried our heads
melted our kidneys
the One Time,
I knew.
I know now
more intensely
more completely.
When the masks fall off
insecurity is lost,
it's almost time now.
You'll move oceans.
~
The same.
I can write poems for you and
know just know that I"d be
saying the same things to me.
Not deluded.
2.
Gems in your eyes.
If I could explore the hidden jungle
between icy thighs,
Alaska womyn in knotted
ropes & brick-a-brack,
she encapsules me in a
steaming smoke stack.
But if I go there,
what will the workers say if I want to return
to this circus parade.
We told you so.
I'd have to prove them wrong,
or my ego would dissolve,
but what would that solve?
3.
Slender, with eyes like mine.
It isn't time,
Hoola-Hoola
long dizzy shouts
black, inconspicuous.
Do we surround ourselves
with the things we hate,
or do the things we hate find us
& surround us?
or is it that they're
everywhere
at that is why we hate them?
Incessant moaning of a bored child.
The rattle of mufflerless cars.
Dejected plastic bottles,
cracked, disposable.
It's only when I learn to accept
their existence at all that
I'll be free from the vices,
free from the annoyance,
fast pulse.
~~~~~~
Fullness:
The answer to conquering fear of rejection is the acceptance of one's Selves.
When I become afraid of drawing off of the edges of the pages and when the birds whistle
people rustling
nernernerherner
and car doors slamming
slam!
the engine in the tire's squealing
the crow is calling calling calling.
A raven who I've quoted,
whispering the car whispers by
And the FBI
(watches whistling by).
Two bikes on Top.
I get AFRAID OF
driving off of
the pages into
MADNESS
insects
singing
tweeting.
The bugs inside us reply,
"to smoke ciiiiigaretteees,
(yes) (cigarettes)."
Thirsty in my humble heart.
The cat, Sylvia, gently stepping
by so as not to harm the creatures
underfoot.
Trying like hell to step
so lightly so gently as her [elegance]
but screaming at the cars driving by [arrogance].
And my hand squirms at the edge of the page,
so fear-full that it is going to fall off.
Protesting, making me write big as a goon.
~
The feeling that you got
grandmothers,
mothers...
I am getting now
from cats
a garden
that man-child.
"Mother"hood, however
does not conflict with education
travel
experience
personal growth
personal empowerment
self realization
self actualization
"soul searching"
(in my world).
THINK-WRITE-READ-THINK.
The River of Knowledge
continues with consideration.
With awareness of self and surroundings,
I can finally understand what a moment is.
I am flowing through the moment like a leaf
flows through space.
(gangster-sport-utility-vehicle)
Just one leaf-fractal on a tree
They tried to hide from me.
Just one leaf-fractal
am I in nothingness.
Nothingness [excluding the duality of self and surroundings
which I was aware of] existed.
Wailing Siren at the bottom of the page
is a distraction
(it's definitely a moped) is too
The Sound of Cicadas (trademark) is too.
And (m)(m) is too.
~~
Acceptance will mend most any hatred, I am convinced. Acceptance without loss of skepticism.
favorite.
ReplyDelete