In times of panic, calm down. Don’t howl out of a twisted
frown. Conceal it & your black shrouded eyes with a socially acceptable
glaze of ‘fine’. Don’t dig in the sand piles of Camus’ Beach.
When you’re emotionally overburdened: just don’t feel. Repeat mantras, “I’m happy, I’m happy, I’m happy” 1,000x to prevent intense jolts from molting your layers of defense.
Be as skeptical and resistant to all forms of love or affection as possible. Deny a caring creator, stomach-butterflies, and don’t get too comfortable. Keep walls erected, or risk feeling intense.
Don’t seek, don’t ask, don’t dwell, don’t care, don’t press against your comfortable square. Don’t pull anyone or anything close. Keep away from warmth or risk feeling & boiling.
Expect zilch. Expect zero, nothing positive or negative. Numbers lead to problems & panic mode.
Are you following these directions? Good.
React automatically as follows when asked about your state of being: “Good.” “Fine” is acceptable as well. Subdued facial expressions only.
You’re fine, good, when you stop trying to create, stop pondering & making moods. Stop. Don’t dream or hope. Ride the indifference train, motionless, avoid destinations scary or unexpected.
Drown impulses toward spontaneity in a bottle of mundane routine.
Smother catalysts for feelings & thoughts in any neutral diversion.
When you’re emotionally overburdened: just don’t feel. Repeat mantras, “I’m happy, I’m happy, I’m happy” 1,000x to prevent intense jolts from molting your layers of defense.
Be as skeptical and resistant to all forms of love or affection as possible. Deny a caring creator, stomach-butterflies, and don’t get too comfortable. Keep walls erected, or risk feeling intense.
Don’t seek, don’t ask, don’t dwell, don’t care, don’t press against your comfortable square. Don’t pull anyone or anything close. Keep away from warmth or risk feeling & boiling.
Expect zilch. Expect zero, nothing positive or negative. Numbers lead to problems & panic mode.
Are you following these directions? Good.
React automatically as follows when asked about your state of being: “Good.” “Fine” is acceptable as well. Subdued facial expressions only.
You’re fine, good, when you stop trying to create, stop pondering & making moods. Stop. Don’t dream or hope. Ride the indifference train, motionless, avoid destinations scary or unexpected.
Drown impulses toward spontaneity in a bottle of mundane routine.
Smother catalysts for feelings & thoughts in any neutral diversion.
No comments:
Post a Comment