"I Will Not Change"
I am what I am,
You can't change that.
I am what I am,
No matter what.
I am what I am,
And you are no better.
I am what I am,
But maybe I'm deader.
I am what I am,
So why do you care?
I am what I am,
When I was torchered you weren't there.
I am what I am,
So why should I change for you,
I am what I am,
No matter what you tell me to do.
You can't change that.
I am what I am,
No matter what.
I am what I am,
And you are no better.
I am what I am,
But maybe I'm deader.
I am what I am,
So why do you care?
I am what I am,
When I was torchered you weren't there.
I am what I am,
So why should I change for you,
I am what I am,
No matter what you tell me to do.
"Ponder the Creep"
You sit there and ponder.
You sit there and wonder,
why I'm such a freak,
why I dress like a geek, why I act like I do, why I don't talk to you,
why time on flirting I don't spend.
why I'm so weird, bleak, silenced,
You sit there and ponder.
You ponder why and what?
You wish you knew why and what.
You wish you could understand me... but...
you could never.
You could never ponder me enough,
never buy enough identical stuff,
never act just like me to the extent,
that you knew me.
You sit there and ponder,
ponder the creep.
You sit there and wonder,
why I'm such a freak.
"Sweat Tears Blood"
sweat tears blood, flowing down my arm.
all together madness. saves me from harm.
sweat tears blood, music in my mind.
pumping through my veins like a psychotic grind.
sweat tears blood, every day some new task.
i don't need help though. i just COULDN'T ask.
sweat tears blood, voices slither down my spine.
they sound familiar. sound like mine.
sweat tears blood, boiling together.
prick you in the heart. but they're light as
a feather
sweat tears blood, sit here shaking in a
shaking trance.
try to be happy get up and dance.
sweat tears blood, no reason to be sad.
but why be happy when society is MAD?
sweat tears blood, save me from being forsaken.
sweat tears blood, see what you've taken?
No comments:
Post a Comment