I have to save this here as I can't risk losing the record of it.
On October 23, 2020, I had this dream about "a male I was close with, or maybe was me" dying.
On November 11, 2020, at around 10:00 am, I was feeling extremely anxious, and (can't remember which came first) (1) was saying the Ho'oponopono prayer and (2) began having visions of a dark haired, dark eyed man (who I thought was my maternal grandfather who I've never met) sobbing, dying, and asking for forgiveness.
On November 12, 2020, I received a Facebook message that Andrew had died. He died on November 11, 2020 at 1109 S. 17th Street in Milwaukee due to "chronic alcohol abuse".
And after the dream about him, I consulted the tarot cards. Eh, Andrew would not approve and I don't put much stock in them. But the "Final Outcome" card, when asking how he was doing was the 7 of Pentacles is so fitting for wrapping up one's life.
In the Seven of Pentacles, a man leans on his hoe, gazing down at his abundant crop. He has worked long and hard to nurture tiny seeds into this thriving garden and can now take a break to enjoy the fruits of his labour. Note the expression in his face, however: he also looks fatigued – even a little ‘over it’ – from having worked so hard for this successful harvest. Success comes from hard work and patience, but this card reminds you to take care not to overdo it and exhaust yourself.
But the dream wasn't exactly right. It is sad. I am still just blown away by all of this happening. I've received a couple more dreams from him and he's clear in them now. One was actually upon request. I have to believe we are still connected. If physical death was the end of you, why did I have this precognitive dream and why are you crystal-clear in my dreams now, like a dream guru? The cynical, rational part of my mind says, "Dumb human, belief in spirit/post death survival is just a coping mechanism". I am choosing to believe. Rather be a self divided than a certain (and probably wrong) miser.
Well, Berber, that go-around is done for you. Now you're free. I'll be working to incorporate the many lessons into my being for the rest of my life. Here is that shitty MS Paint picture I made for you in '15. I love you forever and forever.


No comments:
Post a Comment